Solar panels are an eco-friendly and money-saving option to get electricity. The installation of solar panels requires suitable conditions so that you can get the electricity without any obstructions. Moreover, solar panels are categorized under permitted development that means you will have to stick to a few extra requirements. Moreover, you may need solar repair services from time to time to monitor the system’s performance.
- They shouldn't affect the amenity of the area too drastically, i.e. the solar panel installation shouldn't damage those things that make the conservation area so attractive in the first place.
- This system should be removed as soon as possible should they no longer be in service. So, for example, if you sell the property and the new owner does not want to continue using the solar panels, they should be taken down.
- They cannot be installed above the ridgeline. Neither should they project quite 200mm from the roof.
Moreover, the roof of your house must be so strong that it is able to withstand the weight of the panel system. If it requires repair or it is not in a good state, it may not offer a secured anchor for the panels. Therefore, the roof of your house should be strong enough to carry the system weight. Otherwise, during the installation of solar panels, there is a chance the panels may break the roof or even fall off. It becomes mandatory to check on the strength of the roof before the installation of the solar panels. You can take the assistance of solar repair companies near me to check out the area where installation is about to take place.
It is obvious that the system will deliver the best results only if they have a proper and constant supply of sunlight. So, the roofs with a northern aspect are not suitable for the installation of solar panels and those that are completely in shades. In such cases, solar panels installation would be a complete waste of energy and money as the panels won’t receive enough sunlight to function. To avoid such problems, hire services of a solar repair company to determine the perfect installation.
In addition, to install solar panels, it is advisable to take the services of solar panel installers to check whether your house is suitable for all essential needs. Check on the services of a solar repair company near me to find out your options regarding repair and maintenance.
Similar to other important investments, maintenance is also essential to enhance the performance and life of any system. Moreover, solar PV systems are available with a high life cycle, it becomes important to get regular service from an authorized solar solutions company to maintain its generation capacity and enhance its annual performance. Consult solar repair services near me to find out the requirements for the installation of the system.
How to maintain your solar system?
Here is a checklist is given to discuss the importance of maintaining your system:
- regular maintenance and cleaning to avoid dust accumulation.
- Hire solar repair services to monitor the state of the system.
- Check on the wires to see whether they are intact or not.
- Wires are not loosely hanging as they can become the great cause of fire accidents.
- Check out roof drainage systems before the solar installation, as water accumulation can cause corrosion of solar components and structures.