There are many who say that the bad things that happen in our lives are due to negative planetary positions within the birth chart/horoscope. We wonder what the reason God has chosen to give birth to us and what makes a person choose to be born to a family whose members suffer the sufferings of life, while others are born have the silver spooMany people speak about a bad Horoscope, weak or weak planets in the horoscope, for issues in their lives, and many boast about their high-grade or positive planets. We spoke with the Dr. Vinay Bajrangi- one of the most Astrologers in India. He debunked a myriad of myths about the horoscopes of the past. Can a horoscope good or bad ? What do you do if your negative horoscope appears? What can you do about the negative planets that are in the Horoscope? Here's the summation of his advice to a commoner's perspective. , Best Astrologer In Jodhpur , Best Astrologer In Mumbai , astrologer shrimali ,Shrimali astrologer
- Q. Can any Horoscope be considered positive or negative?
DVB It's completely incorrect. A horoscope is not just positive or negative. It is as simple as that can be described as: it's a mix and summary of planets can be found when born on a specific location or date, time and date. The bad planets in a horoscope are the result of your karmas from prior birth(s) However, God has granted the gift of "free will" in the current life to counteract the negative effects. The same way, good planets in your chart of your birth are the outcome of your positive actions in earlier lives. However, the any misuse or abuse of "free will" can vaporize any positive effect. The planets' positions in Horoscopes don't indicate their destinations solely. I've observed that while several planets are exalted in horoscopes of people however, they haven't done anything that is so impressive. In fact I've also observed that despite the fact that numerous planets are in debilitation in horoscopes they have not done anything particularly negative. This shows that the planets that are exalted do not guarantee a person having a 100 percent chance of success throughout their life. However the planets that are in bad alignment aren't accountable for people's mistakes or failures throughout their lives.
Through my blog posts and videos I have clarified numerous times that Horoscopes' planets are placed in accordance with the position in their Lagnesh. It doesn't necessarily mean that planets remain in exalted status. But a strong Lagnesh could indeed cause other planets to display its results in accordance with its wishes.
According to astrology, Bhavat-Bhavam is an amazing thing by itself. It is a basic Parashari rulethat states the strength of planets is dependent on the house within which they're placed. For instance, the sun is the power of the sign of Leo. However, it isn't considered to be beneficial for the house it is in when it is associated with the sign of Capricorn.
Venus located in Libra could not be beneficial to Taurus as well. Venus placed in Taurus might not be beneficial for Libra. This is due to the fact that the relationship between Taurus to Libra is the sixth-eighth (Shadasthak to each other).
Mars located in Aries might not be beneficial to Scorpio as well, as there is a connection that is Shadasthak.
Jupiter is exalted when it moves to eight houses away from Sagittarius This is again Shadasthak.
The above-mentioned interpretations derived of the Bhavat Bhavam could be a challenge for anyone who studies astrology, because some of the theories that are astrology-related remain unsubstantiated. Certain rules I mentioned previously and a few things that are beyond the comprehension of most people can have opposite results as what they meant.
Q- How can I minimize the negative consequences on planets?
DVB - The evil Doshas or spots on people's Horoscopes do not mean their own curse. In fact, people can leverage them to benefit. Doshas that frighten them the most could help them get out of tough situations.
However I'd like to shed the mystery of some myths before I divulge the secret of the sages.
- It's not just people' horoscopes which can be accountable for Doshas. Every Horoscope can have a negative impact and it is on the individual to either activate or deactivate it.
- An experienced astrologer that can detect negativity Doshas or yogas within people's horoscopes will offer them remedial solutions.
- People should remember that they are able to overcome negative yogas that are present in their horoscopes by performing positive acts (positive yogas).
- The past lives of people determine their current horoscopes. The faulty karma of a person is only rectified through doing good acts. Through good actions the way they live their lives will change in a positive direction.
- People should not attempt to stifle the negative Doshas that are present in their horoscopes by taking corrective measures. Even even if they succeed but the negative aspects are bound to surface in a more horrific manner. In the Brahma's Karma Law, persons have to be repentant for each negative act.
- Let us look at a tiny instance: not being respectful of the elders and donating to the cause during Pitra Paksha is not enough to calm the Pitra Dosha.
From the theories mentioned above it is clear that the best method to rid yourself of suffering is to do Karma assessment and correction.
Q - How can the best yogas in a horoscope benefit us?
DVB I'd like to tell you about one of the most successful cases I've ever dealt with in my entire life. A person of a certain age visited my office, carrying his son's Horoscope. The father told me his son was forty-years old and has little to earn a living. He also said that he'd shown his son's horoscope to a variety of experts in astrology, and they all said the same thing: the boy would shine like the pole star. The horoscope of his son was an astrological masterpiece. The majority all his planets appeared to be elevated or in their signs. He began to experience dasha/journey of the exalted Lagnesh at the age of 24. However, he was not active and relied on his family, who brought into the house from rent. Astrologers claimed to have discovered some amazing information about him, however they were all untrue. Their findings may are as follows:
- He'll be able to get an excellent education and be a competent person. However, he was unable to take on his studies following the 12th grade and was passed with three attempts.
- He'll start his own business , which will grow. However, nothing has happened as such. He tried his hand at several businesses, but failed in all of them.
- He'll be a prosperous man, and will help others to achieve their goals. However, he was an utter failure and relied on the help of others.
- While the planets were placed correctly in his horoscopes but he did not shine.
Doshas that are scary in the horoscope aren't always harmful
I'd like to present another instance where a woman came in with her son's birth chart to find out some forecasts about the future of her child. Initially, I was reluctant to accept her request since I don't look at the horoscopes of kids younger than twelve years old. Despite repeated requests to do so, I agreed. She was extremely sad as Numerous astrologers predicted negative attitudes towards her child. The planetary alignment that her son has is the following: Astrologer In Jodhpur, Best Astrologer In Indore, Best Astrologer In Delhi
- The baby was born at Moola Nakshatra.
- A majority of his planets were affected.
- A few yogas were found in his the horoscope. In this yoga was Balaristha.
- Numerous astrologers also pointed out the premature death of the child.
- If he did survive and lived to see the end of his days, he'd only be able to the smallest of things in his life , and be a burden on the shoulders of his siblings and parents on their shoulders.
- The mother of the child also carried out various rituals to please the gods however she was not happy.
Even with all of these I assured her the child she gave birth to would live long and be an accomplished man in the future. I didn't ask her to follow any rituals. Instead, I provided her with an outline of time, in which I recorded the progress of her child. I also requested her to communicate with me at least every two years to let me know if things were going according to the recommendations of my.