Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the GCC Region Industrial Drum Market is expected to reach a value of USD 996,275.86 Thousand and registering a CAGR of 3.8% from 2022 to 2030.
• An industrial drum is a circular, hollow container used for large freight transportation. Plastic, steel, and fiber, among other materials, can be used to make industrial drums. The application determines the material utilized. Steel drums are utilized for chemical processing, whereas plastic drums are used for acidic materials. Fiber drums are used for solid materials. Industrial drums come in a variety of sizes. The 55-gallon drum, which has a capacity of 55 gallons, is the most often utilized drum size for transportation reasons. Oil and gas, petroleum, food and beverage, construction, manufacturing, agriculture, and other sectors use industrial drums.
• Industrial drums commonly transport oils, fuels, chemicals, and many dry/liquid goods. The construction and performance of drums used for the shipment of hazardous materials. The growing demand for growing use for the storage of chemicals, petroleum, and others. The Availability of industrial drums according to customer specifications is expected to drive the market. The increased cross-continent trading among many end-users of petroleum, chemicals, fertilizers, and others in the GCC region has impacted the use of industrial drums for the cross-continent as the industrial is used to store the hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and for other materials in the transportation of the materials.
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
1. At what growth rate will the market be projected to grow during the forecast period of 2023 to 2030?
2. What will be the market value in the future?
3. Who are the major players operating in the market?
4. Which countries data are covered in the report?
GCC Region Industrial Drum Market Scope
The GCC region industrial drum market is categorized based on type, product type, capacity, and end-user. The growth amongst four segments will help you analyze major growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to make strategic decisions to identify core market applications.
• PLASTIC DRUMS
• STEEL DRUMS
• FIBER DRUMS
• SALVAGE DRUMS
Based on type, the GCC region industrial drum market is classified into four segments plastic drums, steel drums, fiber drums, and salvage drums.
BY PRODUCT TYPE
• OPEN HEAD
• TIGHT HEAD
Based on product type, the GCC region industrial drum market is classified into two segments open head and tight head.
• UP TO 100 LITER
• 100 TO 250 LITER
• 250 TO 500 LITER
• ABOVE 500 LITER
Based on capacity, the GCC region industrial drum market is classified into four segments Up to 100 liter, 100 to 250 liter, 250 to 500 liter, and above 500 liter.
• BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION
• CHEMICAL AND FERTILIZERS
• FOOD AND BEVERAGES
• PAINTS, INKS, AND DYES
• CRUDE OIL AND PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
Based on end-user, the GCC region industrial drum market is classified into six segments building and construction, chemical and fertilizers, food and beverages, paints, inks, and dyes, crude oil and petroleum products, pharmaceuticals, and others.
Grab a sample copy of the report here: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=gcc-regi...
GCC Region Industrial Drum Market Regional Analysis/Insights
The GCC region industrial drum market is segmented based on type, product type, capacity, and end-user.
The countries covered in the global GCC Region Industrial Drum Market report are
• Saudi Arabia
• United Arab Emirates
Competitive Landscape and GCC Region Industrial Drum Market Share Analysis
GCC region industrial drum market competitive landscape provides details by competitors. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to the GCC region industrial drum market.
Some of the major players operating in the GCC Region Industrial Drum market are:
• ime Technoplast Ltd.
• DANA Group of Companies
• Al Fujairah Steel Barrels and Drums L.L.C.
• Anglo American Steel L.L.C.
• Balmer Lawrie (UAE) LLC
• Drum Express
• Al Yamama Plastic Factory
• PGTC Group
• Al-Babtain Plastic & Insulation Materials Mfg. Co. ltd
• Elan Incorporated FZE
• VWR International, LLC.
• STARLINK Dubai LLC
• INTC Steel Drums LLC
• Emirates Plastic Industries Factory
• Clouds Drums Dubai LLC
Get Full Access of reports @
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Chapter Three: Market Overview
Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Chapter Six: GCC Region Industrial Drum Market by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Browse Related Reports @
Industrial Drum Market
Padded Mailers Market
Butcher Paper Market
Paper Pallets Market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research