Today smartphones have become a very important part of our daily lives. Using smartphones we get constant access to information, communication, and entertainment. The lock screen of our smartphone is a feature that we always have access to. It is the first thing we see when we pick up our phone. The lock screen of Redmi smartphones is worth noticing, thanks to the intelligent lock screen called Glance.
What is Glance on Redmi?
Glance MI is a smart lock screen that has been already installed on Redmi smartphones. Unlike most lock screens where you can only see a static image or wallpaper, Glance MI provides you with a dynamic and personalized user experience. Users get access to many features and content directly from the lock screen, that too without unlocking their devices. But, if you want to learn how to remove Glance from lock screen in Redmi, then we suggest you read the benefits before you do so.
What are the benefits of Glance on Redmi?
As a Redmi phone user, you may have noticed the Glance lock screen on your device. Most people who have Glance on their Redmi phone love it as it adds a lot of value to their daily experience. If you really want to learn how to remove Glance from lock screen in Redmi, we'll show you how, but there are 10 reasons why we feel you shouldn't!
- First and foremost, before learning how to remove Glance from lock screen in Redmi, did you know Glance lock screen on Redmi is a Smart Lock Screen? That's right! You are the owner of a Redmi phone with a very special addition to it. That's something to take pride in!
- Glance lock screen in Redmi is not a passive lock screen that simply changes your wallpapers – every single time you lock your phone, you are guaranteed to see something that will excite you, intrigue you, or bring a smile to your face! In other words, you can personalize and choose your favorite categories like trends, sports, etc. to see more of what you love on your Redmi phone. Still want to know how to remove Glance from lock screen in Redmi?
- Glance lock screen in Redmi gives you LIVE entertainment, and lets you participate in the LIVE shows too, with celebs, creators, and lakhs of other Redmi users who also have Glance enabled on their phones. We think this is a good reason to rule out understanding how to remove Glance from lock screen in Redmi.
- Did you know you can get to know the latest trends and current events, right as they happen? With just a glance from your lock screen in Redmi, you can be the first to know what's happening, as it's happening, without unlocking your phone. Isn't that smart or still think you need to know how to remove Glance lock screen in Redmi?
- If you're passionate about sports like cricket, football or others, you'll never miss another exciting moment with Glance lock screen in Redmi. With shows for pre-match analysis like Pitch Ke Peeche, T20 Adda, and T20 Fan Fest, you can not only stay updated about your favourite sports but also get a chance to see sports legends like Harbhajan Singh, Sreesanth and others, LIVE! But, if you still want to know how to remove Glance lock screen from Redmi, you know what you’re missing out.
- If you're into gaming on your phone, you will absolutely love Glance MI, and won't want to find out how to remove Glance from lock screen in Redmi. Picture this: more than 500 free games and the best part is, you don't need to download even a single one. That means you save data and have just as much fun, whenever you want, without even unlocking your phone once. That's smart for sure!
- If you are a shopaholic or even just feel like doing some casual shopping for the latest fashion trends, you can do it without unlocking your phone. Unbelievable but true and something you’ll know if you didn’t want to check out how to remove Glance lock screen from Redmi! With Glance lock screen in Redmi, you can discover the hottest trends, the coolest accessories and merch, and buy directly from the most popular creators like EK by Ekta Kapoor, Dcraf by Rana Daggubati and so many others. How smart is that!
- If someone ever told you Glance lock screen on Redmi drains your battery and that is why you are looking for how to remove Glance lock screen from Redmi, we're here to tell you, that that's not the case. In fact, not only does Glance MI consume very little battery power on your phone, but you can also turn on an extra powerful battery saver feature on Glance MI. This will keep your battery consumption super low while you enjoy all that is available on your smart lock screen!
- Are you worried about children in your house using Glance lock screen in Redmi to play games without needing to unlock the phone? Is that why you want to quickly know how to remove Glance lock screen from Redmi? Then you should know that Glance MI also has a unique child-lock feature that prevents your lock screen on Redmi from being used by someone else without your approval and permission! Doesn't that put your mind at ease?
- Glance lock screen in Redmi is loved by millions of people just like you. Sometimes it might be difficult to understand what all Glance can do for you daily, but now that you know, you're sure to love it!
How to remove Glance from lock screen in Redmi?
Now we promised if you’re not convinced we’ll give you simple steps on how to remove Glance from lock screen in Redmi, even if we’ll be sad to see you go. Here is how to do this:
Go to the "Settings" app on your Redmi phone.
Scroll down and find the "Lock screen & password" option.
Tap on it and then click on "Lock screen display".
Turn off the toggle for " Show lock screen magazine".
But we’re so sure you’ll want to come back to your Glance lock screen in Redmi, that we’ll also tell you here, how to enable your smart lock screen again with these steps:
Step 1: Go to the "Settings" app on your Redmi phone.
Step 2: Scroll down and find the "Always on Display & Lock screen " option.
Step 3: Tap on Glance MI and then Turn On
Thanks for reading, and we hope you’ll continue to enjoy Glance from your lock screen in Redmi!
Keyword- how to remove glance from lock screen in redmi
URL - https://glance.com/articles/10-reasons-not-to-disable-Glance-lock-screen-on-Redmi