After polishing, the finished product of SS 304 Pipe Fittings can be as clear as a mirror in lustre, which is beautiful and atmospheric, but the products of 304 stainless steel welded pipe are like tube stair handrails 304 stainless steel and anti-theft. The windows of your house are dark, and the brightness is not as good as before.
(1) If there is dust and dirt on the surface of the stainless steel welded tube, wash it with soap, mild detergent and warm water.
(2) Use warm water and a mild detergent to wash trademarks and films from 304 stainless steel pipes, and use alcohol or organic solvents to scrub hard-to-tangle binder components.
(3) If the acid adheres to the surface of the 201 stainless steel pipe, rinse it immediately with water, soak it in ammonia or neutral carbonated soda aqueous solution, and wash it with the neutral wash or warm water.
(4) Rust caused by dirt on the surface of 304 stainless steel pipe can be washed with 10% nitric acid, abrasive detergent, or special detergents.
(5) There are rainbow patterns on the surface of the 304 stainless steel pipe, which are caused by the excessive use of detergent or oil. It can be washed with warm water during washing.
The above five methods are how to keep the shine of 304 stainless steel welded pipe. Of course, the lustre of 304 stainless steel welded pipe will be longer. Suitable raw materials determine the quality of stainless steel tubes.
- Different production methods.
Stainless steel products do not have fixed styles and specifications and are generally custom-made stainless steel pipes to meet customers' stainless steel products. Therefore, the production method is not fixed, and everything is subject to the customer's production requirements.
Stainless steel pipe production methods are divided into two types. One is standard parts, generally used for connection, control, and reversing, branching, sealing, supporting and other functions. This kind of stainless steel tube fittings has fixed styles and specifications, so there is a selected mode of production. The other is custom parts, stainless steel pipe fittings made by deeply processing stainless steel pipes according to customer processing needs. In this way, no fixed production method needs to be customized according to demand, like product pipelines.
- Different quality requirements.
Stainless steel pipes have very strict requirements regarding materials, dimensional accuracy, surface treatment and mechanical properties. Generally, 304 and SS 316 Pipe Fittings are mainly selected for the materials. The quality requirements of stainless steel tubes are low and usually standard parts. All quality requirements are not strict.
- The method of use is different.
SS 304L Pipe Fittings are generally semi-finished tubes. Subsequently, they need to be flared, bent, cut and drilled. They are most commonly used in sanitary ware, mechanical structures, food, fluid piping, Etc. The application method is limited to stainless steel pipe fittings in various aspects such as connecting, controlling, changing direction, diverting, sealing, supporting, etc., generally finished products and do not require post-processing. It is usually used to connect the action of the system and the parts.