Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the Oxygenated Solvents Market was growing at a value of USD 29.60 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach a value of USD 54.18 Billion and registering a CAGR of 7.85% from 2022 to 2029.
• Oxygenated solvents are those whose chemical structure comprises hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen atoms. The major groups of oxygenated solvents are: esters, alcohols and ketones. Oxygenated solvents used industrially tend to have good solvency power, high purity and are partly or wholly miscible with water. These solvents constitute approx. 60% of the global market and are used in an extensive range of applications.
• The global oxygenated solvents market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. These are one of the most generally used solvents globally and found in several everyday products used by billions of people worldwide daily. The “bio and green solvents” is the highest growing source segment because of the increasing use of bio and green solvents due to the demand of renewable sources as raw material and their eco-friendly and non-toxic nature. Over the past few years, there has been profitable growth in the paints and coatings sector because of their increased usage across automotive, building and construction, and semiconductor sectors. The paints and coatings sector is prepared to see a seismic change with a rise of production rate which will further flourish the oxygenated solvents market.
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
1. What is the future market value for oxygenated solvents market?
2. What is the growth rate of the oxygenated solvents market?
3. Who are the major players operating in the market?
4. What is the application segment?
Oxygenated Solvents Market Scope
The oxygenated solvents market is segmented on the basis of type, source and application. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
• Glycol Ethers
• Conventional Solvent
• Bio and Green Solvent
• Paints and Coatings
• Personal Care
• Crop Protection
Grab a sample copy of the report here: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-o...
Oxygenated Solvents Market Regional Analysis/Insights
The oxygenated solvents market is analysed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, type, source and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the global Oxygenated Solvents Market report are
• U.S., Canada, and Mexico in North America
• Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, and Rest of Europe in Europe
• China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, and Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
• Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America as part of South America
Competitive Landscape and Oxygenated Solvents Market Share Analysis
The oxygenated solvents market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to oxygenated solvents market.
Some of the major players operating in the Oxygenated Solvents market are:
• ExxonMobil Corporation (U.S.)
• Reliance Industries Limited (India)
• Marathon Petroleum Corporation (U.S.)
• Dupont (U.S.)
• PJSC Lukoil Oil Company (Russia)
• Valero (U.S.)
• Shell (U.K.)
• Chevron Corporation (U.S.)
• Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
• Janex S.A (Switzerland)
• SOLVAY (Belgium)
• Neste (Finland)
• Soltex Inc. (U.S.)
• Hengyi Industries Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
• BASF SE (Germany)
• Ashland Inc., (U.S.)
• Adrol (U.S.)
• Koch Engineered Solutions (U.S.)
• Cosmique Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Get Full Access of reports @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-oxygenated-solve...
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Chapter Three: Market Overview
Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Chapter Six: Oxygenated Solvents Market by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Browse Related Reports @
Coated Paper Market
Sodium Thiosulphate Market
Plastic Stabilizer Market
Automotive Fabric Market
Lumber Pallet Market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research