Health: Green tea comes from the plant Camellia sinensis and is used for medicinal purposes. Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages and can also be taken in supplements. There are plenty of benefits of drinking green tea prevention to maintain good health conditions.
Here are the top 6 health benefits of drinking green tea.
1. Lowers the risk of Cancer: One of the most important benefits of green tea is that it helps to reduce the risk of different types of cancers. Green tea is packed full of antioxidants that are widely thought to kill cancer cells without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
2. Lowers the risk of Diabetes: People with type 2 diabetes have high blood sugar due to a condition called insulin resistance, where the cells, muscles, and liver cannot effectively absorb glucose to energize the body. Green tea is one of the best drinks which boosts the body’s insulin sensitivity. Regularly drinking green tea can lower their chances of developing type 2 diabetes.
3. Can help with Weight Loss: For a lot of people who have issues with their weight green tea may help to lose weight. In a study of overweight subjects, the findings were that weight and waist circumference decreased in those who drink green tea. Green tea decreases inflammation in the body, aiding in weight loss where it helps to boost metabolic rate. This means that the body burns more energy which can help to lose weight. Moreover, many types of research show green tea can lower body fat.
4. Can helps Brain Function: Green tea has caffeine content which stimulates the brain and helps in concentrating. Caffeine levels in green tea are not as high as in coffee but are effective and harmless. Not only make more energetic after drinking coffee or tea, but green tea is known to improve the function of the brain, including reaction time, mood, and productivity. Moreover, this means it can also boost brain activity without worrying about becoming addicted to caffeine as is the case with coffee drinkers and smokers.
5. Reduce the risk of heart disease: Green tea has properties of antioxidants that help in lowering the overall blood pressure, makes to relax the lining of blood vessels, which makes it better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. Moreover, it may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks. Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system. People who regularly take green tea can lower the risk of related to heart disease.
6. Helps to maintain Healthy Skin: Green tea has antioxidant properties and it helps to maintain healthy skin and reduce the effect of aging, reducing wrinkles and damage to the skin.
Get all the latest news and updates only on HYD7AM. It is one of the best geniue news provider sites which provides every news about Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, like Photo galleries, Fashion news, Bollywood News, Tollywood News, Political news, technical News, Lifestyle News…etc.
For the Latest Tollywood Updates Visit HYD7AM.com