You are here

Working in Canada Following Graduation: About the Post-Graduation Work Permit

Products Catalogs & Keywords:

Products Image: 

Graduating from a DLI does not automatically qualify for a PGWP. You may qualify for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) in Calgary if you are a graduate of a Designated Educational Institution (DLI) and wish to remain in Canada.