An all-in-one colour inkjet printer is the Canon MG2522. Your files can be scanned and copied by it. Operating systems for Windows and Mac may both use this printer. It has a wide range of technological requirements, some of which are described below: In addition, if you are unable to quickly determine if your branded printer machine is operational or not, you can tap on the Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup page of our website and get the issues fixed.
How to Set Up a Canon Pixma MG-2522 Printer on a Windows Computer
If you recently purchased a brand-new Canon Pixma printer but are unsure of how to Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Setup on Windows. Look at these crucial actions:
Method 1. Installing printer drivers
The entire process of installing the Canon Pixma printer driver is covered by this technique. All you have to do to get fantastic printing is browse the Canon official website and look through the driver download section.
Method 2: USB cable-based printer installation
Users of this method must carefully read every page of the instruction booklet. Additionally, a high-quality USB cable must be present for a smooth printer installation process. Follow these essential instructions to effectively install a Canon Pixma printer on Windows.
- To start, turn on your Canon printer and check to see if the Power LED is lit.
- Now turn on your computer and launch a web browser.
- Visit the Canon printer's official website and download the necessary Setup package file.
- Carefully follow the directions and set up the printer.
- The USB cable must now have one end plugged into the printer and the other end into the desktop.
- Select the Devices and Printer option under the Control panel option.
- To move on to the following step, select Add a printer from the menu.
- From the list that shows on the screen, choose your printer.
- Select Next.
- To make a printer the default, right-click it and then tap.
You can contact Printer Helpers for additional assistance and receive the best troubleshooting advice from the professionals there.
Method 3: Installing a printer via a wireless network
You must carefully carry out these instructions in order to install the Canon printer on the wireless network.
- Please make sure the Canon MG 2522 printer is turned on by pressing the power button.
- In the printer's menu, select Wireless Connect, then select LAN settings.
- Then select Wireless LAN Setup, followed by Easy Wireless Connect.
- Open the programme you want to link to now, and on the following screen, select Start Setup to continue with the Canon Pixma Setup.
- Choose your preferences and your connection method.
- Enter the login information and select the router to connect to the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
- The setup now continues for a while. You can print a test page once you've verified that the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup is complete.
Tips for Setting Up a Canon Pixma Printer on a Mac
You must carry out the following actions in order to easily set up the Canon Pixma printer on the MAC operating system. You must follow the steps listed below if your computer runs the MacBook operating system:
- To access the taskbar screen, first click the Apple menu.
- Then. Select System Preferences by tapping.
- Click on the devices option after the system preferences box has been launched.
- Tap on the printers and scanners after that to continue.
- The Plus (+) symbol must now be clicked in order to add a printing device.
- Choose the Canon Pixma MG 2522 printer from the list as your appropriate printer.
- For successful printer installation, adhere to the on-screen directions.
- Try utilising the test command function to check the printing system's status after the installation process is complete.
This will make it simple for you to install your Canon Pixma printer on a MAC computer. Additionally, consumers can visit the Canon printer support page to receive excellent advice regarding any brand of Canon printer.
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and found it simple to set up a Canon printer on a Mac or Windows computer. Don't forget to carefully follow the installation instructions when setting up your Canon printer. If you run into problems, you can contact Printer Helpers' technical support staff.
References: Canon Printer Mg2522 Wireless Setup